Flamenco & Sevillanas (Dance)
Coral Vados dances and teaches in the respect of the flamenco dance tradition without losing sight of innovation. The aim of the course is to study rhythms, foot and arm technique and to establish choreographies.
In 2022-23, flamenco dance classes are held on Tuesdays in 3 levels:
- Flamenco for beginners: The initiation course will teach you the basics of flamenco rhythms, foot, arm and hand techniques. You don’t have the basics yet.
- Flamenco for intermediates: You already have a basic knowledge of flamenco.
- Introduction sevillanas: Sevillanas is a popular dance originating in Seville, which is danced by two, one or more couples, in a circle or in a group.
Occasionally there will be collective sessions with the flamenco guitar students of Antonio Segura and the students of the class Flamenco Singing with Antonio Paz.
Trained in ballet as of 8 years old, Coral Vados had her first flamenco lessons with La Torre Montijo, Manolo Montes et Emilio Salazar,… Very young, she left Brussels for Madrid where she studied and started her international career as a « Bailaora » for a number of artists of international renown such as La Chana, Nano de Jerez, Carmen Linares, Paco Cortes, Mariquilla, Lola Greco, El Cigala, Vicente Soto Sordera, El Moro, Talegon, El Sorderita, Eva Duran, La Yerbabuena, Beatriz Martín, Cristobal Reyes, Adrián Galia, Belén Maya,… She also has starred on a number of international television channels such as RAI, TVE, RTBF, BRT, Televisa (MEX) and Galavision (MEX), added to recordings for various discs (castanets, palmas (handclaps, andjaleos) notably for Universal Studio (USA) andHispavox (ES).
Inscriptions open on August 8 2022!
Come and discover this course during the free session on Tuesday 20 September 2022.
Collective course (10 courses/cycle)
- 18:00 – 19:00 : Flamenco for beginners
- 19:15 – 20:15 : Flamenco for intermediates
- 20:30 – 21:30 : Introduction sevillanas
Registration (paiement) is required before the first course of the cycle.
To register for a course, membership of Muziekpublique is mandatory.
Do you not have a membership card yet? Click hereto add a membership card to the shopping cart.
- One course during one cycle: 165 €/cycle
- One course during the year: 415 €/année
Discount! There is a discount for people who follow two courses a week (ec: the Sevillanas course and the Flamenco course):
- Two courses during one cycle: € 280 / cycle
- Two courses during the year: € 800 / year
Contact Muziekpublique for more information about the reduction: firstname.lastname@example.org
€165,00 – €415,00