Coral Vados dances and teaches in the respect of the flamenco dance tradition without losing sight of innovation. The aim of the course is to study rhythms, foot and arm technique and to establish choreographies.
In 2020-21, flamenco dance classes are held on Tuesdays in 3 levels:
- Introductory lesson Flamenco: The introductory lesson will teach you the basics of rhythm, and feet, arm and handtechniques.
- Intermediate Flamenco
- advanced level Flamenco: These lessons are dedicated to developing different choreographies for the “Palos Flamenco” sometimes using a scarf or fan.
Trained in ballet as of 8 years old, Coral Vados had her first flamenco lessons with La Torre Montijo, Manolo Montes et Emilio Salazar,… Very young, she left Brussels for Madrid where she studied and started her international career as a « Bailaora » for a number of artists of international renown such as La Chana, Nano de Jerez, Carmen Linares, Paco Cortes, Mariquilla, Lola Greco, El Cigala, Vicente Soto Sordera, El Moro, Talegon, El Sorderita, Eva Duran, La Yerbabuena, Beatriz Martín, Cristobal Reyes, Adrián Galia, Belén Maya,… She also has starred on a number of international television channels such as RAI, TVE, RTBF, BRT, Televisa (MEX) and Galavision (MEX), added to recordings for various discs (castanets, palmas (handclaps, andjaleos) notably for Universal Studio (USA) andHispavox (ES).
Come and discover this course during the free session on Tuesday 22th of September.
Collective course (10 courses/cycle)
- 18:15 – 19:15 Flamenco beginners
- 19:15 – 20:15 Flamenco Intermediate
- 20:15 – 21:15 Flamenco Advanced
Registration (paiement) is required before the first course of the cycle. Sign up before 27 September 2020 and pay 10 euros less!
To register for a course, membership of Muziekpublique is mandatory.
Do you not have a membership card yet? Click hereto add a membership card to the shopping cart.
- One course during one cycle: 140 €/cycle
- One course during the year: 350 €/année
Discount! There is a discount for people who follow two courses a week (ec: the Sevillanas course and the Flamenco course):
- Two courses during one cycle: € 230 / cycle
- Two courses during the year: € 670 / year
Contact Muziekpublique for more information.
€130,00 – €340,00