Over this difficult period numerous concerts are being cancelled again. You can consult the list of cancelled concerts here, which will be regularly updated.
Have you purchased a ticket for a concert that has been cancelled?
Then we will inform you by email as soon as possible. You will be given the choice of the following options:
- In solidarity, not to ask for a refund. Cancellations have a big emotional and financial impact both on the artistes and on the organisers, who are facing numerous cancellations. So we would like to warmly appeal to your solidarity and invite you not to request a refund. This would partly compensate the costs incurred and current and future losses of revenue. Even if you only donate a part of your ticket value, it will help us a great deal.
- Ask for a refund. If you choose to be refunded, in whole or in part, we will of course respect your decision. To request a refund, please would you send an email to jolan (@) muziekpublique.be with your order number and the amount which you would like to be refunded (any bank charges cannot be refunded). In view of the circumstances, we will refund you within a reasonable time period.
Overview of cancelled concerten
- Eva Quartet (Bulgaria) – 9/10 (request for reimbursement up to 10/11/2020)
- Tricycle (Be) – 17/10 (this concert has been postponed to 12/12, your tickets remain valid -your ticket will be exchanged at the entrance of the concert. If this new date does not fit, you can ask for a refund by email before 20/11: email@example.com)
- Monsieur Doumani (Cyp) – 24/10 (request for reimbursement up to 10/11/2020)
Following concerts are postponed. You will be informed as soon as the new date is known.
- Las Lloronas – 7/11
- ¡Flamenco! – 13 & 14/11
- 21/11 Green Moon Tribe – Cd-release concert
- 11/12 Jiraan ft Ghalia Benali (SY/TR/IQ/BE)
- 12/12 Tricycle
Thanks very much for your support . We will do our very best to update you as quickly as possible.
Take care, and we hope we’ll see you soon.