Over this difficult period numerous concerts are being cancelled again. You can consult the list of cancelled concerts here.
Have you purchased a ticket for a concert that has been cancelled?
A new date has been found for the next concerts. Your tickets remain valid. If you are not free on the new date, you can ask for a refund. However, we encourage you not to ask for a refund out of solidarity, so that we can partially compensate for costs and loss of income.
If you opt for a partial or full refund of your ticket(s), we will of course respect your decision. To request a refund, you must send an e-mail to jolan (a) muziekpublique.be before 15/01/2021 with the order number and the amount you wish to be refunded. Unfortunately, bank charges cannot be refunded.
- 6 & 7 March– Las Lloronas – The concert of 7/11 has been postponed to 6 & 7/03/2021. Please note: at the moment we do not know how many people we will be able to welcome to the venue. Please keep both days free in your agenda as your ticket is only valid on one of these two dates.
- 13 March – Tricycle (Be) – The concert was initially planned on 17/10/2020, was initially postponed to 12/12/2020 and finally postponed to 13/03/2021.
- 24 April – Green Moon Tribe – The concert was scheduled on 21/11/2020 and postponed until 24/04/2021.
- May 14 & 15 – ¡Flamenco! – The tickets for Friday 13/11/20 are valid for Friday 14/05/2021, while the tickets for Saturday 14/11/20 are valid for Saturday 15/05/21. Not exchangeable!
- May 21 – Jiraan – The concert was originally planned for December 11th and has been postponed to 21/05/2021.
Unfortunately we had to cancel the next concerts. The refunds for these concerts have been closed.
- Eva Quartet (Bulgaria) – 9/10- cancelled
- Monsieur Doumani (Cyp) – 24/10- cancelled
- Jonas Olsson Tributeband – 20/11 – cancelled
Thanks very much for your support. Take care, and we hope we’ll see you soon.