Date of last update: 14 December 2020
UPDATE! In addition to individual classes (1 on 1 education) it will also be possible to teach in groups of max. 4 students provided there is sufficient distance, ventilation and wearing a mask. Teachers will communicate to their students how the classes will be arranged.
You can find all info about registering for the second cycle of course here.
WHAT MEASURES SHOULD I TAKE INTO ACCOUNT DURING MY LESSON?
In order to ensure safe and pleasant lessons for everyone, we ask students to respect the following measures:
- Only pupils who are fully registered (paid the registration fee) will be admitted to the building. You can register online or by appointment at Muziekpublique (+32(0)2 217 26 00).
- Entrance in the buildings is limited to class hours only. There is no waiting room inside and all pupils wait outside until the start of the lesson and return home immediately after the lesson. We stop every lesson 5 minutes earlier so that the pupils can leave first and the next pupils can start their class on time.
- Everyone washes and disinfects their hands when entering the building and class.
- In order to reduce the risk of contamination, it is mandatory to wear a face mask during the lessons (also singing lessons) for pupils +12 years old. Only when this is impossible (e.g. when playing a wind instrument and dancing), you can take the mask off temporarily.
- For +12 year olds there is also a distance of 1.5 metres in the classes. For wind instruments and singers at least 2 metres.
- If there is a circulation plan in the building: please follow the arrows.
- No instruments and/or materials will be exchanged.
- It is a legal requirement to provide the contact details of one contact person per bubble. We will ask you to fill in a surname, first name and a phone number. This will be placed in a sealed envelope per lesson. The envelopes will only be opened upon the request of the federal government within the framework of the tracing.
- Stay at home if you’re feeling sick.
- NEW (21/10/2020): the music academies have been asked to prepare everything in order to be able to resume classes in code orange after the autumn vacations: Groups of +18 years old can be composed of a maximum of 10 students and a teacher.
- Keep a distance of 2m
- Masks should be worn throughout the duration of the activity. This means also during singing.
- Keep a distance of 2m
- Wind players bring their own wipes for the condensation of their instrument.
- Wear a face mask if you are not playing.
- Pupils have to change at home
- NEW (14/10/2020): Indoor sports activities where it is not possible to keep a distance of one and a half meters for anyone over 12 years of age are temporarily prohibited. The Argentine Tango class and the folk dance classes (folk frisse) are suspended for the moment.
Please respect the rules described above, so that this year’s music and dance classes can take place and we can play music again in a safe way.
We reserve the right to change the conditions according to the most recent Covid guidelines and strongly recommend that you consult this page regularly to stay informed.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus and prevention measures, please visit www.info-coronavirus.be