We are delighted to be able to welcome people again. Since outdoor events for a seated audience of up to 50 people are again possible, we have partnered with the Peruchet Marionette Museum. This will allow us to organise concerts in May and June in the museum’s garden, on Boulevard du Bois in Ixelles, close to the Boondal station tram stop.
The Royal Peruchet Theatre was founded in 1929 and had its heyday in the 1960s when it staged hundreds of shows each year. The museum displays a collection of thousands of puppets that come from all kinds of countries and cultures worldwide. In 2018, we already collaborated with the Peruchet for a concert during the Hide & Seek festival.
- 15/05 (18h30 & 20h30) – Aurélie Dorzée & Tom Theuns
- 21/05 (18h30 & 20h30) – Jiraan Ensemble
- 22/05 (17h & 20h) – Las Lloronas CD-release
- 23/05 (17h & 20h) – Las Lloronas CD-release
- 28/05 (18h30 & 20h30) – Tamala
- 5/06 (18h30 & 20h30) – Duo Sabaszdag (klezmer)