WHICH MEASURES SHOULD I FOLLOW AT THE CONCERT?
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone, we ask visitors to observe the following measures:
- We advise you to buy your tickets for a concert in advance.
- A one-way circuit through the location on the concert will be outlined. Please stick to the trail.
- Inside the concert venue, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We therefore ask visitors to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres.
- In order to reduce the risk of contamination, it is mandatory to wear a face mask during entry and exit and during the concerts, indoor and outdoor. This applies to all visitor over the age of 12.
- Ticket control takes place at the entrance of the theatre. You may have to wait in the (covered) gallery before the concert. Unfortunately we cannot welcome you in our foyer for this waiting time.
- The seats will be disinfected after each concert.
- Access to the sanitary facilities must be kept to a minimum.
- Disinfection gel and wipes are available at each entrance.
- It is a legal requirement to provide the contact details of one contact person per bubble. We will ask you to fill in a surname, first name and a phone number. This will be placed in a sealed envelope per concert. The envelopes will only be opened upon the request of the federal government within the framework of the tracing.
- There is no break during the concerts and the audience is limited to a maximum of 250 people.
- The bar is not open.
- Stay at home if you are ill, have returned from a red zone or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive in the past 15 days.
The future of the cultural sector depends on the smooth running of the few events that are taking place this summer. Please respect the rules described above as much as possible so that we can quickly restart the indoor concert season.
We reserve the right to change the conditions according to the most recent Covid guidelines and strongly advise you to consult this page regularly to stay informed.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus and prevention measures, go to www.info-coronavirus.be.