After last year’s cumbia party, the historic tram will cruise upon the cheerful tones of the klezmer and Balkan fanfare “Les Taupes qui Boivent du Lait”. The tour starts at the Tram Museum and passes by beautiful Brussels classics. It will be an unforgettable evening!
Watch out, this event takes place twice. This is the event taking place at 20:30. For the event at 18:30, click here.
Please present yourself with your ticket 15 minutes in advance.
- Stan Bourguignon : bass drum
- François Chamaraux : accordion
- Lisa Charron : flute
- David Davoine : trombone
- Samuel De Backer : clarinet
- Pierre de Bellefroid : trombone
- Fanny Dumoulin : accordion
- Rémi Hache : percussion
- Olivier Jourdain : snare drum
- Benoit Randaxhe : sousaphone
- Manu Saavedra De Bast: snorkel
- Rebecca Samos : trumpet
- Pierre Van Eerdewegh: clarinet, saxophone
- Jonathan Van Iseghem: banjo