Andalusian from Granada, Luis de la Carrasca is one of the references in the world of flamenco. In his new show from his album of the same name, he continues his sound exploration between tradition and modernity. It is inspired by his experiences, his daily life and reflects a feeling that never wants to disappear. Furthermore, if “Baró Drom” (main road) evokes the gypsies, it also recalls the great journeys around the world and the history of man up to the present day. The singing and rhythms of the two flamenco guitars integrate a classical breath on the piano, a jazz impulse on the double bass, a freedom on the percussion and an energy on the dance. Luis de la Carrasca, attentive to the sounds of the world, believes in the power of words and defends music without borders.
- Luis de la Carrasca: songwriter, voice
- José Luis Dominguez and Manuel Gómez: Guitar
- Olivier Lalauze: Double bass
- Antonio Paz: Piano, choirs and palmas
- Domingo Moreno: Percussion
- Ana Pérez: Choirs, palmas and dance
- Aurélien Dalmasso: Electronic music and sound